вторник, 15 октября 2024 г.

One Day at a Time, with God


 “Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.” - Matthew 6:34

I have read this verse countless times, and I have written meditations on it, but I still haven’t fully learned this important lesson: not to worry about tomorrow.
Every day has its responsibilities, its problems, its troubles. The Lord provides the necessary strength to carry them all, one day at a time. We cannot expect a supply for a month or a week. I must focus on my duties today, fight against today's temptations, and pray for today's concerns, rather than worrying about tomorrow.
God's children have a Provider. He is a faithful, rich, and wise Provider, full of care. What a joy it is that this Provider is not a stranger to us, but our Father.

From my diary,

October 15, 2024


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий