понедельник, 23 сентября 2024 г.

A prayer journal filled with God's children's names


"I thank my God, making mention of you always in my prayers." Philemon 1:4
In my prayer journal, there are the names of about seventy Christians for whom I pray. I imagine that if the apostle Paul had kept a prayer journal, he wouldn't have been able to write down all the names. Paul's prayer list must have been very long, as he wrote that he prayed for the Christians in the churches of Corinth, Ephesus, Thessalonica, and Philippi. He was grateful to God for them and faithfully lifted them up in prayer.
Paul preached, healed, prophesied, spoke in tongues, and did many things I cannot do, but there are two things I can certainly do: pray for God's children and encourage them to remain in God's Word.
This is why I desire a stronger prayer life, a consistent prayer habit, and friendships with sisters who love to pray.

From my diary,

September 23, 2024

 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий