понедельник, 2 сентября 2024 г.

Scriptural Symphony: Hymns in Harmony with the Word: Amazing grace


 

Sing "Amazing Grace"
Reflect on Ephesians 2:8-9

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9

Amazing grace...
As I sing the famous hymn of John Newton I am drawn to Ephesians 2:8-9, which reminds us that our salvation is not earned by our efforts or good deeds but is a gift from God, bestowed through His amazing grace. This hymn prompts me to humbly reflect on my past and express gratitude for the present. Like the hymn's author, I can proclaim: I was lost, but now I am found; I was blind, but now I see. I now see my sinful state and the freedom He has granted me. I see my weakness and His strength. I see His amazing mercy, His infinite love, and the treasures of His Word.
Thanks to the Lord for His amazing grace!

Topical meditation 2024

September 2

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий