суббота, 7 сентября 2024 г.

Scriptural Symphony: Hymns in Harmony with the Word: Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus


 

Sing "Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus"

Reflect on Hebrews 12:2

"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith." – Hebrews 12:2

"Turn your eyes upon Jesus." This beautiful hymn, along with Hebrews 12:2, reminds me that I can look to Jesus in every situation. Peter looked away from Jesus, focused on the strong wind, and began to sink.

I want to run the race of faith without growing weary and reach the finish line, so I must keep my eyes on Jesus, the Author and Finisher of my faith. To overcome sin, I must look to my Savior. To learn the Word of God, I must look to my Teacher. To turn my eyes away from worthless things, I must turn them toward Jesus. To grow in holiness day by day, I will fix my gaze on my perfect Example.

Topical meditation 2024

September 7

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий