четверг, 26 сентября 2024 г.

No Unemployed in God’s Kingdom: Work While It Is Day

 

"I must work the works of Him who sent Me while it is day; the night is coming when no one can work." (John 9:4)
Jesus didn’t say, “I will work when I see fit” or “I will do God’s works when I want to.” His followers speak like Him and work like Him, understanding that the day does not last forever. Night will surely come, so we must work while it is still day.
Daytime is not for sleeping. Every person born into God’s kingdom is called to work; there are no unemployed in God’s service. Lately, I have been praying for more opportunities to serve and to participate in God’s work. May I labor heartily and diligently for His glory.

From my diary,

September 26, 2024



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий