четверг, 5 сентября 2024 г.

Scriptural Symphony: Hymns in Harmony with the Word: Seek Ye First the Kingdom of God


 

Sing "Seek Ye First the Kingdom of God"

Reflect on Matthew 6:33

"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you." – Matthew 6:33

This beautiful song echoes the words of Jesus, reminding us of the proper priority in life. For those who seek first the kingdom of God, there is a promise: all other necessary things will be given to them.

If I truly seek God's kingdom above all else, my day will begin with reading the laws of that Kingdom—the Bible. My first conversation will be with the King Himself. My deepest desire will be to live as a worthy ambassador of His Kingdom, and my greatest goal will be to expand it. Conversations with God's children will revolve around the works and words of our King.

When I seek first the kingdom of God, I am freed from the burden of worrying about secondary things.

Topical meditation 2024

September 5

 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий