вторник, 3 сентября 2024 г.

Scriptural Symphony: Hymns in Harmony with the Word: His eye is on the sparrow


 

Sing "His Eye Is on the Sparrow"

Reflect on Luke 12:7

"Do not fear, therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows."

As I sing the inspiring refrain of one of my favorite hymns, "His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me," I am reminded of Jesus' words of encouragement: "Do not fear, therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows."

This assurance of God's tender care frees me from fear and worry. If the Almighty, Omniscient, and Merciful Lord watches over me, then nothing should trouble me.

If even a sparrow is not forgotten before Him, how could He ever forget His child?

I sing my favorite hymn and rejoice that my Lord, who does not forget the sparrows, remembers me.

Topical meditation 2024

September 3

 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий