понедельник, 9 сентября 2024 г.

Scriptural Symphony: Hymns in Harmony with the Word: Showers of Blessing


 Sing "Showers of Blessing"

Reflect on Ezekiel 34:26
"I will make them and the places all around My hill a blessing; and I will cause showers to come down in their season; there shall be showers of blessing." – Ezekiel 34:26
As I listen to the song "Showers of Blessing," I am reminded of God’s promise of abundant blessings. These showers of blessing are promised by God, so they will come, and they will come in due time. There is a promise, so there must also be prayer.
Let me remember that it is not written "drops of blessing" but "showers of blessing." We must wait in prayer for the showers of blessing to pour down.

Topical meditation 2024

September 9


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий