вторник, 31 января 2023 г.

Yet I will rejoice in the LORD

 

Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls:Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation. Habakkuk 3:17,18


Such is the contented heart, free complaining spirit. Even if expectations are not met, even if there is lack in different areas, the one with a contented heart has no lack of joy. If I have such a heart, I will say. "If my hopes do not come true, if my dreams remain dreams, if my prayers are not answered in the way I want, I will still rejoice in the God of my salvation." He is the God of my salvation. that's enough to rejoice.

From my diary,

January 29, 2023

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий