суббота, 7 января 2023 г.

Faithful in small things


 

He who is faithful in what is least is faithful also in much; and he who is unjust in what is least is unjust also in much. Luke 16.10

There are no small things  in true godliness. He who obeys the Word of God is faithful in the smallest things.

If I want to please God, I must watch my every step, every word, pay attention to my  every thought.

God does not require those with lesser talents to do the work of those with greater talents. A diligent janitor  is as important to God as a preacher.  Therefore I will  do my small duties with great faithfulness, I will do my small tasks with great love, use my small talents with great joy, walk in the little light I have, use the little opportunities for the glory of God, apply my little knowledge of the Bible  to advance in sanctification.

I will be  faithful in the little things I have.

From my diary,

January 4, 2023 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий