пятница, 20 января 2023 г.

Being like Bible women


 Being like Bible women

Lord, give me the diligence of Rebekah,
Though I don't need to draw water for camels
I want to show everyone the Source of the living water.
Give me the meekness and the zeal of Ruth,
Though I don't need to glean among the ears of grain,
I want to work in Your field with humility.
Make me wise like Abigail was
And help me to be a peace-maker
In difficult situations.
I want You to make me like Esther,
Though I am not a queen nor a beauty,
I want to be selfless like her.
Give me a heart of worship and thirst for Your Word,
I want to sit at Your feet and give You the most precious thing I have
Like Mary of Bethany did.
I want to be like Tabitha,
Though I am not skilled in her handiwork,
I want to help people like she did.
I want so much to be like Priscilla,
Though there is no Aquila in my life,
I want to serve You whole-heartedly like she did.
Lord, make me what You want me to be,
Though I don't know and don't understand many things,
I'm so happy to be Your daughter.
2008

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий