среда, 25 января 2023 г.

Bottled in heaven

 


You number my wanderings; Put my tears into Your bottle; Are they not in Your book? Psalm 56:8



David knew that God does not ignore the sorrow, suffering, and tears of His people. Our Lord has a collection! He collects the tears of His people; tears of repentance, tears that are shed fighting against sin, tears of those who say: ‘’O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death?’’ (Romans 7:24). He collects the tears of those who say: ‘’Rivers of water run down from my eyes, because men do not keep Your law’’. (Psalm 119:136)
Our Lord has a diary where He writes about the sorrows and tears of His children. The tears of God's children are not forgotten. they are bottled in heaven, written in God's book.

From my diary,

January 20, 2023


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий