пятница, 20 января 2023 г.

Oh, how great is Your goodness!


 Oh, how great is Your goodness, Which You have laid up for those who fear You, Which You have prepared for those who trust in You In the presence of the sons of men! Psalm 31:19

How many there are who have tasted His goodness, how much His goodness is worthy of admiration and gratitude, how much His goodness has amazed us.
How many times I have seen His goodness to me, how unworthy I am to receive it, how ungrateful I have been.
How great is my joy when I think of His goodness, how great is my regret that I have often failed to appreciate His amazing, infinite goodness.
How I long to see His great goodness in all the days of my life. How great is my gratitude for His wonderful lovingkindness.

From my diary,

January 8, 2023

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий