воскресенье, 11 августа 2024 г.

God Sees Everything: Seen and secure

"Then she called the name of the LORD who spoke to her, You-Are-the-God-Who-Sees; for she said, 'Have I also here seen Him who sees me?'" (Genesis 16:13)
The fact that God sees everything may disturb the wicked, but it brings peace, comfort, courage, and a sense of security to God's children.
Because God sees me, I should strive to ensure that what He sees is pleasing to Him, not something that grieves His heart He sees me and the work I have to do; therefore, I should ask Him for the strength to do it faithfully. He sees me and the snares and temptations in my path; I should pray that I will not fall into those snares and that I will overcome temptations. He sees me and my concerns; I should cast them upon Him.

Topical meditation 2024

August 11

 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий