пятница, 9 августа 2024 г.

God Sees Everything:Divine Step Counter and Scales

"Does He not see my ways and count all my steps?" (Job 31:4)
"Talk no more so very proudly; let no arrogance come from your mouth, for the LORD is the God of knowledge; and by Him actions are weighed." (1 Samuel 2:3)
God has a step counter that not only tracks every step I take but also knows where I walk, why I walk, and where I will end up. He sees my ways, and I desire them to be paths of holiness. He counts my steps; I want them to be on the narrow road leading to my heavenly home.
God has scales with which He weighs our actions. His scale reveals the purpose and motive behind what we do. Both Barnabas and Ananias, along with Sapphira, performed the same outward act: they sold property and gave the proceeds to the apostles. But after weighing their actions, it was revealed that Barnabas acted with generosity and charity, while Ananias and Sapphira were motivated by a desire for praise and hypocritical show.
Arrogance will disappear when we remain aware that God is weighing our actions.

Topical meditation 2024

August 9

 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий