понедельник, 19 августа 2024 г.

Hezekiah’s Secret: A Heart Seeking God


 "And in every work that he began in the service of the house of God, in the law and in the commandment, to seek his God, he did it with all his heart. So he prospered." - 2 Chronicles 31:21

Success in any endeavor does not depend on exceptional talent, abilities, or resources, but on seeking the Lord. If I seek God’s glory, His power, His presence, and the wonders of His Word, I will find success in the service of the house of God. I must seek Him with all my heart, just as Hezekiah did. When is the work considered successful? When it brings glory to God, draws me closer to Him, and edifies His children. True success in my work depends not on my ability, but on seeking the Lord with all my heart.

From my diary,

August 19, 2024


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий