суббота, 10 августа 2024 г.

God Sees Everything: God, the Inspector of Hearts



 "I, the LORD, search the heart, I test the mind, even to give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his doings." (Jeremiah 17:10)

"O LORD, You have searched me and known me." (Psalm 139:1)
"Shall not God search this out? For He knows the secrets of the heart." (Psalm 44:21)
The realization that the Lord sees not only the deeds we do and hears the words we speak, but also perceives the secret desires and intentions of the heart, and hears the unsaid words, compels us to be sincere. We are not only to do the right things but also to do them with the right motives, not only to say the right words but also to think the right thoughts. Since His tape recorder captures the sound of our thoughts, I will strive to keep my thoughts aligned with Philippians 4:8.
The Lord examines our hearts and knows all our secrets. Believing this truth leaves no room for hypocrisy.

Topical meditation 2024

August 10

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий