вторник, 6 августа 2024 г.

God Sees Everything:Every Step Observed

"Does He not see my ways, and count all my steps?" Job 31:4
"For His eyes are on the ways of man, and He sees all his steps." Job 34:21
"For a man’s ways are before the eyes of the LORD, and the LORD examines all his paths." Proverbs 5:21
This truth is both comforting and convicting. Comforting because it assures me that He is watching over me and knows all my worries, problems, concerns, and fears. Convicting because my actions and thoughts are always before Him.
It motivates me to live a holy life, knowing that the Lord sees all my works. The realization that my ways are before the eyes of the Lord prompts me to carefully examine my ways, to watch over every word, deed, and thought. Knowing that He observes all my steps gives me peace and a sense of security, because there is someone watching over me, someone who cares about me, someone who protects me.

Topical meditation 2024

August 6


 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий