четверг, 8 августа 2024 г.

God Sees Everything:The Maker of senses hears and sees

"He who planted the ear, shall He not hear? He who formed the eye, shall He not see?" Psalm 94:9
These are sobering words, a powerful remedy against secret sins, sinful thoughts, and wrong desires. If a person always remembers that God sees the actions that no man sees, they will make every effort to put to death the works of the flesh and sinful desires, fleeing from every appearance of evil. If a person realizes that there is someone listening to all their words, they will surely watch on every word they speak to ensure that no sin is found in them.
Every morning, before I see anyone, let me remember that the Almighty sees me from heaven and desires to see me doing things that please Him. Let me remember that there is someone listening to my words, and I will speak only what my Lord will be pleased to hear.

Topical meditation 2024

August 8

 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий