воскресенье, 18 декабря 2022 г.

Conversation with my heart

 

I commune with mine own heart: and my spirit made diligent search. Psalm 77:6

Here is Asaph's interlocutor, his heart. He communes with his own heart. I want to do the same. What should I talk about with my heart? My heart needs restoration, I will  talk about God's Word that restores,  my heart needs comfort, I will tell about the love of Jesus, about His great mercy. My heart speaks about its worries. I will  say that Jesus has a solution for every problem, an answer to every question. My heart needs faith, I will tell  about the works and miracles done by the Lord in the past, I will remind that He is the same yesterday, today and forever and can do miracles even today. My heart needs joy, I will  speak of the statutes of  the Lord that rejoice the heart (Psalm 19:8). 

My heart seeks Jesus, I will  say that those who seek Him find Him. The subject of my conversation with my heart is one Person, my Lord. 

When I speak to my heart, it is not a dialogue, but a conference, because my Lord is present and participating in the conversation.

From my diary 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий