среда, 21 декабря 2022 г.

Nothing is too hard for God


 

Ah Lord God! behold, Thou hast made the heaven and the earth by Thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for Thee. Jeremiah 32:17

Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me? Jeremiah 32:27

Jeremiah knew that nothing could be too hard  for God who made the heaven and the earth. And God confirmed this with a rhetorical question: Is there any thing too hard for me? When we hear from the Lord personally, our faith is strengthened; He has repeatedly said and demonstrated by deeds that nothing is difficult for Him. He never answers prayers with these words: "You want something difficult, I will try to do it." He made all things, can't He do everything? Could not the Creator of the sea open the sea for His people? Could not the Creator of the sun command the sun to stand still? Couldn't He who made  lions shut the lions’ mouth? If something is God's will, let it not be difficult for me to believe that it is not difficult for Him to do it, and if it is not His will, let it not be difficult for me to accept His will.

So I will not worry about my difficult situations, my difficult duties, my difficult tasks, my difficult problems, my difficult struggles, because none of these difficult things are difficult for my God.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий