пятница, 23 декабря 2022 г.

Talking with God about every single thing

 

’’…continuing instant in prayer’’ (Romans 12:12)

This is what prayer is: talking with God about every single thing.  When you always have something to tell Jesus, something to ask, something to request, then you have a spirit of prayer. I come across prayer topics everywhere and at all times. I find prayer topics in God's commandments,  in His promises, I find prayer topics in my daily life, in the responsibilities given to me, in all  difficulties,  in problems, in all my struggles and worries. Even when the devil brings temptations, he does not know that he is actually giving me new topics for prayer.

Having a lot of things to pray about,  having a  Father waiting for my prayer, let me always take those  prayer topics,  and go to the throne of grace. I will  take God's promises to His mercy seat and receive their fulfillment. If  my enemy, the devil brings sinful thoughts and temptations, I can go to my heavenly Father and complain about it. I should not argue with the devil,  I should never listen to his suggestions, but I should run at once to my heavenly Father and tell Him everything.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий