среда, 20 сентября 2023 г.

Trustworthy Comforter



 "I, even I, am He who comforts you. Who are you that you should be afraid of a man who will die, and of the son of man who will be made like grass?" - Isaiah 51:12

No matter how many reasons there are to fear and despair, there is comfort for God's people because God Himself says, "I, even I, am He who comforts you." Other comforters may not understand your sorrow, and others may want to comfort but may not be able to. But God always wants to comfort and knows how to comfort. Why fear man, who will be made like grass when the Almighty Eternal God comforts you?
He comforts us with His constant presence, amazing mercy, and unlimited power. Man's power is limited. Why fear them when our God's power is inexhaustible, and He reigns forever?

From my diary,

September  20, 2023


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий