воскресенье, 17 сентября 2023 г.

Look that saves


 "Look to Me, and be saved, All you ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other." - Isaiah 45:22

Here is the universal invitation: "All you ends of the earth!" It is addressed to everyone.
Here is the simple commandment: "Look to Me."
Here is the wonderful promise: "Be saved."
And here is the Author of the promise and commandment: the only God, the only Savior, the Almighty.
The first sin began by looking; most sins begin by looking. And salvation from sin also begins with looking; looking to God. He who looks to God expects salvation from Him. He who looks to the works of God, to the Word of God, gains the strength to overcome sin.
I have looked at myself and other believers in the past and have always felt disappointed. But now I will look only to my faithful Lord, trusting in Him with all my heart.

From my diary,

September  17, 2023

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий