воскресенье, 3 сентября 2023 г.

The sin of carelessness


 "Rise up, ye women that are at ease; hear my voice, ye careless daughters; give ear unto my speech." - Isaiah 32:9

This verse reminds me of the sin of carelessness. I should not be careless about God's work; I should work diligently. I should not be careless towards the Church of Christ; I should serve willingly and contribute to the edification of God's children. I should not be careless towards the lost; I should testify about God's grace and pray for them. I must not be careless about my spiritual condition; I must mortify the works of the flesh, reject everything that is not pleasing to God, and feed on the Word of God. Let my prayer be unceasing, let my watchfulness be round the clock, and let my self-examination be daily.
I must always beware of the sin of carelessness.

From my diary,

September 3,  2023

 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий