понедельник, 12 июля 2021 г.

One thing


 I worry about a lot of things,

But only ONE THING is needed: (Luke 10:42)

I will choose the good portion;

I will listen to Your words sitting at Your feet.

I ask you so many things,

But I should ask and desire ONE THING (Psalm 27: 4)

To dwell in Your house all the days of my life,

To behold your beauty, to seek Your face.

I don’t know many things that I would like to know

But I know ONE THING. (John 9:25)

I was blind, You opened my eyes,

I see the wonders of your word now.

Many things occupy my life,

But I must do this ONE THING (Phil. 3:13)

Forgetting those things which are behind,

I will press toward the mark for the prize of Your high calling.

When I think I have kept all your commendments

Tell me, what is the ONE THING I lack (Mark 10:21),

I will joyfully do that ONE THING,

I will not go away grieving.

Thank you because not ONE THING has failed of all the good things

Which You spoke to me, (Joshua 23:14)

And now I need ONE THING: to hear Your word,

I desire ONE THING; to dwell in Your house,

I have to do ONE THING; run forward without looking back,

I know ONE THING; I was blind, now I see,

Do I lack ONE THING?

Help me do it.

 By Hripsime Mkrchyan

Translated from Armenian

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий