суббота, 30 марта 2024 г.

Perfect Worship: Honoring Christ's Perfect Sacrifice


 "Who gave Himself for our sins, that He might deliver us from this present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen." - Galatians 1:4, 5

Jesus' sacrifice was voluntary, so I want to voluntarily give my life to Him. His sacrifice was perfect, so I will worship Him with perfect dedication. His sacrifice was according to God's will, so I want to do God's will; His will is our sanctification. His sacrifice had an important purpose: to save us from this present evil age and from sin, so I want to separate from this evil age and hate my sins.
Praise can never be too much; it will last forever and ever. There will come a day when prayers will end; there will be no need for prayer in eternity, but praise will never cease. We will give Him glory forever.

From my diary,

March 30, 2024

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий