суббота, 16 марта 2024 г.

Fueling zeal and overcome

 

Therefore be zealous and repent. Revelation 3:19
If I want to be among the overcomers, I must be zealous. That zeal should be expressed in hatred of sin and false teachings, wholehearted love for God, longing for God's Word, seeking God's blessing, zeal in serving God, constant prayer, mortification of the works of the flesh. If I have that zeal, I will happily participate in God's work, the purpose of all my work will be the glory of God and the edification of God's children.
That zeal must have the right motives: the shortness of time, the increasing of iniquities in the present age, the constant vigilance of the devil must drive me to zeal. The love of God, my gratitude for His works, my meditations on heavenly glory, the example left by Christ will make me zealous.

From my diary,

March 16,   2024

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий