понедельник, 25 марта 2024 г.

The Lord listened again!


 "But the LORD listened to me at that time also." - Deuteronomy 9:19

Moses had prayed many times for his people: he had prayed for their sins, idolatry, hardness of heart, and unbelief. If I were him, I might have thought that the Lord would no longer hear my prayers. Yet Moses persisted in prayer and testified, "The LORD listened to me at that time also.”
We can offer the same testimony. However, the fact that the Lord heard us again should never lead us to sin again or to assume that the Lord will hear us this time also. Instead, it should lead us to fervent prayer and strengthen our faith that He always listens to His children's prayers.
I want to pray continually and testify with a grateful heart about the answered prayers: "The LORD listened to me again.”

From my diary,

March 25, 2024

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий