пятница, 22 марта 2024 г.

Finding courage in past victories


"Your eyes have seen all that the LORD your God has done to these two kings; so will the LORD do to all the kingdoms through which you pass. You must not fear them, for the LORD your God Himself fights for you." - Deuteronomy 3:21-22
Joshua and God's people could be encouraged and look forward to new victories, remembering that the Lord had already given them victories in the past. Their eyes had seen victories, so their heart could wait for new victories. "So will the LORD do to all the kingdoms through which you pass."
I have already had victories in my spiritual life. If my eyes have seen that God has granted victory against some sins and temptations, then He will also grant more victories in the future. My eyes have seen; therefore, my heart is at peace. I should not be afraid of the enemy, and I should leave the war to God. When He fights, I win.

From my diary,

March 22,   2024

 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий