воскресенье, 31 марта 2024 г.

Fellow Citizens with the Saints


 "Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God." - Ephesians 2:19

We are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints. If I am a fellow citizen with Abraham, Daniel, and Paul, then one day we will meet in our city, the Architect of which is our Lord. We are members of God's household, so we eat from His table, we have communion with Him, and we will live with Him. It's a big family, many of whose members we haven't seen, but one day we will.
We are fellow citizens with the saints; we are saved by the same grace, have the same goals, the same King, and enjoy the same privileges. We have the same responsibilities. Therefore, we must act, speak, and live like saints. For this great privilege, let us be eternally grateful to our King and Father, in whose Family we are born again, receiving heavenly citizenship.
Mary of Bethany and I are fellow citizens; I want to sit at the feet of Jesus like her. Hannah and I are fellow citizens; I want to pray like her. Priscilla and I are fellow citizens; I want to serve the Lord like her.

From my diary,

March 31, 2024


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий