понедельник, 5 февраля 2024 г.

In the Heart of the Psalmist: A Heart That Is Trusting, A Heart That Is Rejoicing


 "The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart greatly rejoices, And with my song, I will praise Him." (Psalm 28:7)

"But I have trusted in Your faithfulness; My heart shall rejoice in Your salvation." (Psalm 13:5)
This week, I want to meditate on the verses in which the psalmist talks about the condition of his heart, expressing what is within. Every child of God can resonate with the words of the psalmist concerning their own heart.
The psalmist could say: "My heart greatly rejoices, my heart will rejoice in Your salvation," because before that, he had said: "My heart trusted in Him," "I have trusted in Your faithfulness." When trust in the Lord dwells in the heart, it is never the sole occupant; it always coexists with joy in the Lord and praise to the Lord.
He who trusts in the Lord is never disappointed; he always finds help from the Lord, resulting in joy and praise.
Having also trusted in the Lord and found help, I can echo the psalmist's feeling: "My heart trusted Him, therefore my heart greatly rejoices."

Topical meditation 2024

February 5

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий