суббота, 1 апреля 2023 г.

Love the Lord with all your heart

 

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Deuteronomy 6:5

Now the most important prayer  topic for me  is to love God with all my heart, with all my soul, with all my strength. Love for God is the greatest sin killer. Without love for God, no matter how much I pray for holiness, I will not have the holiness that is the heavenly original, but I will have the earthly counterfeits.

God loved us first, so He is worthy of love. He deserves to have the first place in my life. He tolerates no rivals, even lawful things must not receive more attention from me than my Lord, how much more sinful things should be despised.

Now I have no more important prayer topic than this: to understand God's love and to love Him with all my heart.

From my diary,

April 1, 2023

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий