суббота, 1 апреля 2023 г.

No one can speak like Jesus


 The officers answered, “No man ever spoke like this Man!” John 7:46

The officers sent by the Pharisees and chief priests did not obey their order because they heard the words of the One sent from heaven and realized that they had never heard such words.
Many can speak the Truth, but only Jesus can say. "I am the Truth." Many may speak words of wisdom, but Jesus is the Wisdom.
The tax collector heard His words and left his wealth, the fishermen heard His words and left their fishing nets, and followed Him. No one else has words of everlasting life, no one's words can give a new birth, deliver from sin, make a citizen of the Kingdom of heaven.
It is my Saviour, my Lord, my Teacher who speaks those incomparable words. What an honor and a privilege it is to listen to Him like whom no one has spoken, and what a folly to neglect listening to His Words.
From my diary,

March 30, 2023

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий