вторник, 22 августа 2023 г.

Free access for King's children


 "In whom we have boldness and access with confidence through faith in Him." - Ephesians 3:12

We're granted free access to the throne of grace . What an honor and privilege this is, one that my mind cannot fully comprehend. I didn't attain this access through my own merits (of which I have none). Rather, I received this privilege at the cost of my Saviour’s blood. I can always approach Him, asking anything, sharing everything, requesting anything. He will never grow weary of my frequent visits.
Hence, I shall rejoice in this great privilege, displaying gratitude and humility. With reverence, I will step into His holy presence.
The children of the King enjoy uninhibited entry to His palace.

From my diary,

August 22,  2023

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий