среда, 16 августа 2023 г.

I will do my work with all my might


 "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work or device or knowledge or wisdom in the grave where you are going." (Ecclesiastes 9:10)

There are many unemployed people on earth, but not in the family of God. All those who are born again receive tasks from the Lord. He appreciates the work done with all the might. It is possible to work with all your might when you realize the importance of work and want to do it wholeheartedly.
Effective work emerges when hands and heart join. Without heart's engagement, hands lack strength and mouth complains.
Every task, whether translation, chores, biblical meditation, or creativity, demands my fullest effort.
I desire to work wholeheartedly and joyfully, seizing every opportunity, I want to work with the right motive: to glorify God and build up His children.
I'll work without procrastination, completing every task I start, and I'll remain undeterred by setbacks.

From my diary,

August 16,  2023

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий