понедельник, 21 августа 2023 г.

Though I walk in trouble, I walk with the Lord


 "Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me." (Psalm 138:7)

The psalmist had confidence and comfort while walking in trouble because he was not walking alone, but with Him who is able to bring him safely through that trouble. Walking in trouble can be scary and discouraging if you walk alone or with an untrustworthy person, but the psalmist has nothing to fear because the one who walks with him is the only one who is trustworthy, the One who never disappoints those who trust in Him.
Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego walked through the fire unscathed because there was Someone walking with them. They refused to walk at the command of the king; they walked at the command of the Lord; therefore, they walked safely through the fire.
He who walks with the Lord stays safe while walking in trouble.

From my diary,

August 21,  2023

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий