вторник, 15 августа 2023 г.

My Lord knows what is good for me


 For who knows what is good for man in life, all the days of his vain life which he passes like a shadow? (Ecclesiastes 6:12)

There is no one who always knows what is good for him. I have seen in the past that what seemed good to me was not really good, and now I do not know what is good for me in some matters, and I do not know anything about the future.
I don't know much, but I know one thing that is definitely good: to trust Him who always knows what is good for me, to trust Him who always gives good things, teaches good things, and to be thankful to Him who only wants the best for me, and to obey His Word.
Do I know what is good for me in this life? I know that the Lord of my life knows it.

From my diary,

August 15,  2023

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий