понедельник, 27 марта 2023 г.


 

… Give ear to my prayer which is not from deceitful lips. (Psalm 17:1)

If the prayer is not from deceitful lips, in such a prayer the things in the heart and the things uttered on the lips are the same. The prayer is from deceitful lips, if I say. "Let Your will be done", but deep down I wish to get the things I want at any cost.  The prayer is from deceitful lips if I say that I rejoice in the Lord, but I seek  joy elsewhere, if I say that I mourn for my sins, but I do not beware of sin and do not sincerely grieve over it, if I pray to resist temptations  but I do not avoid the things  which may lead to temptation.

For my prayer to be sincere, my heart must be right. Therefore I will keep my heart with all diligence.

From my diary,

March 27, 2023

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий