воскресенье, 26 марта 2023 г.

God will keep me


But the Lord is faithful, who will strengthen you and will keep you from evil. 2 Thessalonians 3:3
What a sense of peace and safety this verse gives me!
The Lord has kept, is keeping and will keep us from evil, will strengthen us in His Word, in the good works He has prepared, and His narrow way. He will do that not because I am faithful, but because He is faithful.
He keeps me from evil, keeps me with His Word, keeps me at all times and in all situations.
He is faithful when there are no faithful around me, He is faithful when I am not faithful, He is faithful when I stumble, when I am alone.
I have a faithful Lord. The Lord who keeps me, strengthens me, whose love is eternal, who does not change, whose mercy does not end.

From my diary,

March 26, 2023

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий