суббота, 18 марта 2023 г.

God is watching!


 The eyes of the LORD are in every place, Keeping watch on the evil and the good. Proverbs 15:3

Blessed are those find joy and peace in this verse., and blessed are those whom this verse awakes, inspires fear and prompts sincere self-examination. Woe to those who do not believe what is written in this verse, also to those who are indifferent to this fact.
The fact that God's eyes see everything and everywhere should cause all God's children to watch over all their thoughts, words, deeds and desires. His eyes see all things, therefore no evil thing should be before my eyes. Those who truly believe in what is written in this verse, who are persuaded that God sees all things, they see their need for sanctification, they see their own sins and long to be delivered from them, they see the foolishness of hypocrisy, the folly of secret sins, they see the need for self-examination, they see comfort and hope in every tribulation. How can I sin if I believe that He is looking at me every second, why should I be afraid if I remember that His eyes are on me, why should I worry, why should I despair?
His eyes are looking at everyone, but what are my eyes looking at?? May my eyes always look up to God in reverence, may they look within me with self-examination and willingness to be corrected, may they look around me with love.
From my diary,

March 18, 2023

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий