воскресенье, 5 марта 2023 г.

Never turn back to folly



I will hear what God the LORD will speak, For He will speak peace To His people and to His saints; But let them not turn back to folly. Psalm 85:8
The psalmist fears that God's people will return to their folly after God has spoken peace to them. That fear makes one cautious.
It is a great folly to return to sin after being cleansed from sins, it is a folly to fall back into the devil's trap after defeating him, it is a folly to seek earthly pleasures after enjoying heavenly joy, it is a folly to neglect reading the Holy Scriptures after seeing the wonders of God's Word, it is a folly to stop praying after having so many answered prayers, it is a folly to doubt after seeing the works of God.
I have chosen to follow my Lord, so I reject foolishness with all my heart.

 From my diary,

March 3, 2023

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий