воскресенье, 19 марта 2023 г.

Holiness is happiness


 Here is my greatest desire - To be holy.

My greatest pain - The lack of holiness,
My first priority - To strive to be holy.
The person I love the most - The Holy One.
My greatest joy - The progress in sanctification
The constant subject of my prayer - The sanctification.
The most frequent topic of my meditation - Holiness.
When I go to church, when I listen to sermons, when I read the Bible, the goal is the sanctification.
For me the synonym for happiness is holiness.
Who can grant me that great desire? The Holy One, my Lord, who has separated me from this world to belong to Him և to be holy like Him. That desire will not go unnoticed by Him, my prayer will not go unanswered by Him.

From my diary

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий