вторник, 14 февраля 2023 г.

I flee unto Thee


 

Not everyone will pray in this way, and not everyone will look for this hiding place.

The one who flees to the Lord and seeks refuge in Him knows several important things.

1. He knows about the dangers, trials and snares of the enemy around him. He doesn't pretend they don't exist. Therefore, he cannot be careless and indifferent.

2. He knows about his own weakness. Therefore, he cannot be proud.

3.He knows that there is a safe hiding place to avoid danger and knows who that Hiding Place is. Therefore, he does not hesitate to run to that Refuge, and he is sure that he is safe in that Hiding Place.

4. He knows that time should not be wasted,, so he goes to hide not by walking, but by running. He flees to that Refuge!

5. He knows that the Lord will never cast out those who seek refuge in Him. So he goes by faith.

I also know about the dangers that surround me, about the weaknesses in me, I know about the safe Refuge and I know that the Lord is ready to hide me in Him, therefore I run to hide in my safe hiding place, in my Shelter.

From my diary,

February 13, 2023

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий