пятница, 17 февраля 2023 г.

The Lord doesn't want a praise where the heart is absent


 

I will praise You, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will tell of all Your marvelous works. Psalm 9:1

Praise begins in the heart. When there is praise in the heart, there is something to tell. The psalmist does not praise halfheartedly, but with his whole heart, telling not just a few of the Lord's works, but all of His marvelous works. And since God's works are countless, telling  them is a daily activity, Every person saved by God's grace, sanctified by His Word, renewed by His Spirit, freed from sin by His mercy has something to tell.

Every morning new mercies  come, every day He sends new blessings, shows new wonders in His Word, teaches new lessons. He never ceases to amaze me, so my heart never ceases to marvel at His love, His holiness, His power, His wisdom, my mouth never ceases to tell of His deeds.

Lord, give me a heart that remembers your works, You don't want a praise where the heart is absent.

From my diary,

February 16, 2023

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий