пятница, 3 февраля 2023 г.

Talk to Jesus when tempted


 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak. Matthew 26:41

The hour of God's children's sleep is the hour of Satan's activity. Our enemy is waiting for us to sleep to bring his temptations. If we do not speak to our Lord before and during the temptation, we will be defeated by our enemy. If we do not commune with our Lord who loves us, the enemy who hates us will achieve his goal. If I do not pray in times of temptation, I will grieve my Lord, I will make my enemy happy, I will hurt myself.
I should remember this important rule: when tempted by sin, I must not talk to the enemy, and I must talk to Jesus. There is so much to say to Jesus in times of temptation.
I will say that the enemy has set traps everywhere and I will ask the Lord to guide me not to fall into them. I should say that I have never been able to overcome on my own, and I still can't without His help. I will say that my victory will glorify my Lord, will make me happy , and will disappoint the enemy.
The Lord knows all that, but He wants me to tell Him.

From my diary,

February 2, 2023

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий