пятница, 24 февраля 2023 г.

The promise, the mansion, the way


 

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.  And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. (John 14:2-4).

There is a prepared place; it is prepared by Jesus.

There is a promise: I will come again

There is a way to that place, and that is Jesus.

The promise is from Jesus, therefore it will definitely be fulfilled, the place is prepared by Jesus, therefore it is ready, the way is Jesus, therefore we will definitely reach our destination.

We have a promise, we have a way, we have a ready mansion.

So I will believe and wait for the fulfillment of the promise, I will walk on the true Way, let my heart be ready and be in heaven, where my ready mansion is.

From my diary,

February 22, 2023

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий