понедельник, 20 февраля 2023 г.

Right desire, right understanding, right prayer


 Show me Your ways, O Lord; Teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me,

For You are the God of my salvation;On You I wait all the day. Psalm 25:4,5
The psalmist has a right desire; to understand the ways of the Lord, to be led in His Truth. He has the right understanding; he understands his lack of knowledge, he understands who can teach him. That's why he brings the right prayer: show me Your ways, teach me Your paths, lead me in Your Truth. He asks the Lord to teach him, because he is ready to learn, because it is important to him, because he cannot trust anyone else. He says, show me Your paths, because he is ready to walk in them, he says, lead me, because he wants to follow Him.
The right desire, the right understanding led to right prayer; that prayer could not go unanswered.

From my diary,

February 19, 2023

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий