пятница, 19 апреля 2024 г.

Have courage to be in the minority: follow the Lord


 "Nevertheless my brethren who went up with me made the heart of the people melt, but I wholly followed the LORD my God." - Joshua 14:8

Caleb had the courage to be in the minority: they were two out of ten. The other eight men discouraged the people with their negative thoughts, but Caleb followed his Lord God completely with Joshua. He was brave because he believed in God's promise, God's power, and God's mercy. He did not follow the discouraging news of the eight people because he followed his Lord God with all his heart. If the Lord said He would give Canaan to them, then it doesn't matter how many giants are there.
True servants of God, like Caleb, will stand with the minority, if the minority stands with Jesus. They will say, "but I..." because they acted differently.
God’s children will say: "Many followed man-made teachings, but I believed the Word of my God." "While others walked the broad road, I chose the narrow road.

From my diary,

April 19, 2024


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий