вторник, 4 июня 2024 г.

Psalmist’s Resolutions in Psalm 119: I will delight


 "I will delight myself in Your statutes; I will not forget Your word." (Psalm 119:16)

"And I will delight myself in Your commandments, which I love." (Psalm 119:47)
In the previous meditation, I noted that meditating on God's Word comes naturally to those who love it. Meditation is the result of love for God's Word. In these verses, I see that the result of meditating on God's Word is delight and joy. In the 15th verse, the psalmist decided to meditate on God's statutes, and in the 16th, he resolves to delight in them. Because he rejoices in God's statutes, he knows that he will not forget God's Word. I always say that you don't need a good memory to remember God's Word. If you love something, you delight in it, then you can't forget it.
I have no object of greater delight and greater joy than the Word of God.

Topical meditation 2024

June 4

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий